BREATH ENGAGEMENT CORE
BEC Method provides a service to the attendees of our events
Dedicated to 1. offering fitness classes 2. offering exercise classes 3. all in the field of fitness, wellness and movement.
- Every movement is led by an inhale, and an exhale, the teacher reminds you to Inhale with a move, exhale with a move. The exhale helps you to be strong in your body.
- Your belly button is an elevator door, where you breathe up long and strong with every inhale, 1-2-3-4, to the collarbone (penthouse). Exhale back down the elevator, long and strong through your nose.
- There is energy and power in your feet. All 4 corners of the foot is grounded, while lifting your shins up.
- The space between your shoulders become an imaginary curtain rod. Curtains flow from the rod to keep the body tall while not lifting the shoulders.
- Imagine you’re a skeleton aligning the bones. In some movement, imagine your underwater doing the movement.
- Think of a plastic grapefruit tucked under your chin. This will keep your neck long and strong. Long and tall is key to this method.
- Think of your hips as the headlights of your favorite car, keeping the headlights straight ahead in every movement.
- Every part of your body is engaged, wrapping the triceps and thigh muscles, lifting, inhaling, and exhaling.
Next BEC Event August 26th 202312:00
Black Sheep Studio
1828 1/2 S Coast HwyOceanside, CA 92054. THANK YOUfor attending our past events on 2/2019 - 3/2019 - 4/2023